ARCH is fast being recognised as setting new standards in online live webinars. Leading speakers internationally and locally, with all content available to ARCH members on demand. Commment and ask questions long after the event has taken place.
Please register for our upcoming events below
- Sun, 29 Oct29 Oct 2023, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm AEDTWebinar and Live29 Oct 2023, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm AEDTWebinar and LiveConvenor : Prof Tissa Wijeratne (ARCH President) Migraine Foundation presents: A forum to explore the causes, symptoms, research and treatment - interprofessional experts on site to discuss topics that matter to you. ARCH endeavours to support all validated education relating to headaches.
- Fri, 19 May19 May 2023, 1:00 pm AEST – 20 May 2023, 2:00 pm AESThttps://www.trybooking.com/CILFU19 May 2023, 1:00 pm AEST – 20 May 2023, 2:00 pm AESThttps://www.trybooking.com/CILFUMigraine Foundation Ltd and Western Health Neurology team is delighted to present you with an extra-ordinary Dim Sum of classic eye signs that do crop up in Physician exams. ARCH President, Prof Tissa Wijeratne OAM will host one of the outstanding , highly sought after teachers in clinical neur
- Thu, 23 Feb23 Feb 2023, 8:15 am – 2:15 pm GMT+5:30National Hospital Kandy, William Gopallawa Mawatha, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka
- Tue, 06 Dec06 Dec 2022, 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm AEDTWebinar
- Tue, 09 Aug09 Aug 2022, 11:30 am – 8:00 pm GMT+6online webcast09 Aug 2022, 11:30 am – 8:00 pm GMT+6online webcastBangladesh Headache Society and Society of Neurologists of Bangladesh joint scientific seminar on “Mastering Migraine Management” in collaboration with International Headache Society, Migraine Foundation Australia, Australian Institute of Migraine and ARCH
- Thu, 28 July28 July 2022, 3:00 pm AEST – 29 July 2022, 11:00 pm AESTVirtual Webcast